Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Floral Obsesion

How_to_style_floral_shorts
spring_outfit_inspo
Pac_sun_floral_shorts
spring_transition_outfit
bauble_bar_tassel_necklace
orchard color top
purple_top_+_tassel_necklace
Top: American Eagle (similar) // Shorts: Pac Sun (super old) // Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar) // Flats: Target (similar) // Purse: Kate Spade (similar)// Watch: Michael Kors (similar)

Happy Monday friends!

If you have been following me for a while now, then it’s no surprise to you that I love floral print! Actually, I just love flowers in general. They are just so feminine, pretty, and they smell good. How could you not like them?

Today I’m sharing how I style a pair of my favorite floral shorts. This outfit is perfect for those spring days where it’s warm enough to wear shorts, but there is a slight wind. The colors in these shorts are gorgeous and I wanted to especially bring out the orchard / purple color in them by pairing my floral shorts with an orchard / purple colored top. To accessorized I paired the look with my Bauble Bar tassel necklace and my trusty watch.

Unfortunately since I got these shorts a few years ago I couldn’t find the exact ones online and I couldn’t find any that were similar. I did however link some of my favorite floral shorts down below for you all so be sure to check those out!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Shop my outfit:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar