
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN : I own this dress which I bought before the summer for a wedding. It is currently sitting in a wardrobe unused. I love it. It's very very dressy though and demands a bitch of a heel! Which means I am normally crippled by the end of the night! Wearing McQueen and walking home swinging your heels in your hand is soooooo not Vogue. Riiiiiight?
I am actually luck enough to own this, but I've never worn it. I bought it when I was bigger so it needs to be altered to fit me now. But I love the idea of wearing it with black tights, black shoes and a blood red handbag. LOVE IT. It's Kate Moss for Topshop 2007. THE sell out dress of that season. You couldn't get it for love nor money at the time!!!! It sold out in London almost immediately. But, Limerick Topshop had a few. But for some reason, I got very lucky and my X picked it up for me as a surprise! Happy times!
TOPSHOP : I kinda like this, even though I know it's not my normal style. I like the idea of wearing it with some strappy sandals with a black tux jacket. With a jeweled spider hair piece. Then clash the handbag against it. I like the idea of a really loud print. Leopard print or something.

0 Yorumlar