Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What to pack!?!?!?!?

 Packing a kit for a shoot is always a difficult thing. Well, it is if you are doing it blind and have no idea what to bring!  I usually carry a full range of foundation shades, fix spray, special FX wax, concealer palettes, red face paint (blood stains) and a full color range of eyebrow/lip/liner pencils. Even at that I worry that it is not enough! I might run out!

An easy way around the foundation 'issue' because a full range of them in glass bottles weighs a ton, is to nab some tester pots from any cosmetic shop - or the stackable ones and stack 'em high! Make sure you label them nicely and clearly though!  I usually bring studio fix with me - despite the fact that I hate it. I do have some lighter foundations as well just incase but this time I knew I would need fix since this was a film shoot and fix is perfect for what I needed it for.
 Luckily I was only doing one person so I was okay to bring a smaller selection but the stuff that I did bring made me realise that I need to invest in a make-up wheely bag yoke. I've been putting it off for ages now but I guess its time to bite the bullet and just do it.
A bad shot of my brush belt with my set all ready to go!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar