Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Fun Filled Day @ O.P.I Center!


Hello My Beautiful Friends!
Last Friday, I was invited to attend a lovely pamper party at O.P.I Center.
I had so much fun and really enjoyed being pampered by their friendly and helpful staff.


















From the minute I walked in, I was greeted and treated so special. I was truly grateful for the wonderful service, express pedicure, Twinings Earl Grey tea and goodie bag.

I loved everything about this place, from the decor to the atmosphere to the professionalism! They offer an array of O.P.I nail polishes and full range of nail treatments. I felt like a little girl in a candy shop! I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the party and will definitely come back for nail arts and spa treatments.


Thank you for the generous goodie bag filled with so many precious goodies!

~ O.P.I Destined for Grapeness set includes
Free Gratuit/Gratis Jeweled Bracelet
Miami Beet #NL B78 (15ml / 0.5 fl.oz.)
Vant To Bite My Neck #NL E80 (15ml / 0.5 fl.oz.)

~ O.P.I Avojuice Skin Quenchers
Sweet Tea
Hand & Body Lotion

~ Aloxxi Renew Keratin Treatment

~ Aloxxi Renew Colour Rich Treatment Masque

~ Aloxxi Colourcare Leave-in Conditioner

~ $10.00 Voucher 
(not in the image. I used it to buy O.P.I Top Coat - See image below)

& some candies.



Thank you O.P.I for a lovely pampering afternoon!

Lots of Love

Disclaimer : I signed up to attend this event and am writing this post solely of my own accord. Reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. I am a CREME SIMON ambassador. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. Images taken by me unless otherwise stated.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar