Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD - Mint Pearl Vintage Nails ft HugoSophia Crystal Rings


Hello there lovely readers!

Today's nails feature a spot o' bling detail in the form of some pretty crystal stack rings, who doesn't love a bit of sparkle eh? But more on those later. For this mani I went down the vintage route leaving a half moon at the bottom of the nail bare. I love this style of manicure, so chic!



For my base colour I used this gorgeous minty turquoise crème polish from Cynthia Rowley which is sadly nameless. I found this brand in TK Maxx & was intrigued to try & I love it. Lovely crème formula & the shade is such a mood lifter!


Using a hole punch reinforcer sticker for the vintage half moon, which I simply stuck down on the bottom half of the nail, I painted two coats of the minty green, removing the sticker while polish is still wet. Don't worry if the edge isn't neat, as it gets covered up later.


I then applied a few coats of this divine polish Naiade, isn't that such a pretty name? This is actually an indie polish that I picked up in a blog sale yonks ago! Naiade, which in Greek mythology means flowing water, is a sheer turquoise with opalescent glitter & flakies that shimmer oh so prettily. J'adore!


Finally I reached for my nail art wheels & picked some pretty pearls to go around the edge of the bare half moons. Not only does adding rhinestones this way jazz up a mani beautifully, but it also covers up the edge of your half moons, so you don't need to worry about clean up for a neat curve!


Seal it all with a good few coats of topcoat to secure the pearls & you're done :) Now going back to those pretty rings, I find myself getting back in to the flow of accessorizing more, especially rings! I discovered the online jewellery brand HugoSophia on Twitter & immediately fell in love with their stunning pieces which include the most eye catching necklaces & pretty rings, including this lovely set of Black Crystal Midi Rings.


The set includes 4 metallic rings of different sizes embedded with sparkly crystals. The different widths of each mean they can be worn on different fingers in a manner of different ways & I just love how they bling up the manicure! My wishlist for HugoSophia is growing at an alarming rate! Unfortunately the Black Crystal Midi Rings are currently sold out, but I do believe the site is regularly updated. So if you're after some decently priced yet stunning bling then I definitely recommend you check them out!

Thanks for reading lovelies!

Lotsa love to ya!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar