Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nas's Birthday...Nas is 39 Today

What's up Nas...I've been a fan since Genesis; the true fans know exactly what I mean. New York Rapper, Nas cloaks 39 years today . He was born Sept 14, 1973. Happy birthday to the best rapper that ever did it...story telling, flow, delivery, deep lyrics...you know Nas got it. But as I always say, those are just my opinion; not everyone agrees with that.



I really just want to wish him a happy birthday for giving his whole life for the art, even though he is going through a lot of drama. 10 albums down the line...atleast 6 classics. N A S are the letters that spell...NAS!!!. LOL! Sorry for those that don't know me like that; I am a huge Nas fan.






I remember early 1999 hearing that Harlem World track with Nas...


Yo, yo, stormy night, September '73
Would you believe what my mom recieved from heaven was me?
And the verse just caught my attention. Since then, I have been a fan. Happy Birthday to the best rapper ever...Nasir Bin Oludara...Mr Jones.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar