Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let it Sleigh




Let it snow sleigh, let it snow sleigh, let it snow sleigh! That carol is stuck in my head.
Can't believe it's finally Christmas. Growing up, Christmas was always an extra special day cos it was my dad's birthday as well. I miss him so, especially today and on Fathers day.

Finding words to describe these swoon worthy Takai By Angela necklaces is a constant struggle so I’ll just stick with good ole ‘exotic'. Ok how about striking? Wait! Eye catching, flamboyant. Oooh, it gets better. How about unconventional? 

This piece right here though! Pics don’t do it justice I promise. I thought I had seen it all but I stared in disbelief when I opened the package. It also comes in orange and silver. If you’re an old reader then you are most def familiar with this brand and if you’re a new reader then check out a few Takai pieces I’ve styled herehere and here. I can’t possibly link them all or the ‘heres’ would be one mile long and probably need a post of their own. Can u imagine a post solely made up of here, here, here, here, here and here? Gotta stop before auto correct registers and populates here every time I type an h. Hilarious init? 

For some reason, as most people gravitate towards glitz and glam brights and pile on red for the holidays, I white. I love the purity and the freshness of white.  The contrast of white up against a christmas tree decked out in a city’s worth of brightly colorful ornaments is possibly the reason I’m drawn to it at this time of the year. 

While this is just a lack luster minimalist white suit, the fur collar on the vest gives it an oomph and the necklace makes for great icing on the top in creating this stand out style that’s perfect for the holidays. I did add a festive red lipstick to the mix even though it photographed kinda dark.

Gold spike heels gave a fancy feet effect that's perfect for the holidays. 

Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas. 
Be safe over the holidays and see you next year, :).




Deets
Necklace - Takai By Angela (here)
White Vest/Pants - White house Black Market
Heels - Christian Louboutin


Thanks for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xo.

post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar