Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence - Baby , You're A Firework

Hi guys... Hope you all had a great weekend and had an amazing Mother's Day. Mine was nice and relaxing as a family. 

Today I'm sharing one of the newer Essence Release polishes - One of their Effect Sparkling Sugar Polishes. I have to admit.. The colour in the bottle was EVERYTHING I hoped for in a polish.. Texture... Light  Pink ... But unfortunately on the nail it was a big disappointment for me. The colour is a little sheer , the effect wasn't there... The polish was just a plain polish on me so I ended up top coating the polish. 

Essence Baby You're a Firework has gorgeous golden and light pink glitters in a pearly shimmery base. As I said earlier , it is very sheer... If you have shorter nails or don't mind VNL ( Visible Nail Line) then you don't need to layer it though. 

I layered it over Tip Top Melting Marshmallow in my photos with 2 coats Essence Baby, You're a Firework . The combo was nice and girly.. But it did leave me disappointed as I was looking for a texture polish . 


I did love the mani combo though .. And wore it for about 5 days before getting any chips. 

How was YOUR weekend ??? Tried any new Essence polishes lately you would like to recommend to me ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar