Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ivory + Black with a Cape

ellsworth and ivey cape with two bees cashmere sweater


club monaco leather leggings and valentino bow pumps


Ellsworth and Ivey Cape// Two Bees Cashmere Sweater
Silk Shirt// Leather Leggings// Bow Peep toe Pumps
Sunglasses// Margaret Elizabeth Cuff// Kendra Scott Bracelet
Last week, to kick off Memorial Day weekend, I went to the TEDxPittsburgh rehearsal dinner. It was where all of the speakers gathered, did one last round of their talks before showtime and we all had a lovely dinner together. 

I thought a dress might have been appropriate but the high for the day was unfortunately only 60 degrees. I had just received this gorgeous cape from Ellsworth and Ivey and this beautiful cashmere cable knit from Two Bees cashmere and knew they would be the perfect combination for the evening. 

The look was still dressed up but kept me warm, too. I added the leather leggings, which is kind of an odd thing for this time of year, but the location of the dinner was in Pittsburgh's Strip District, which has a more trendy, artsy vibe, so I knew I could get away with them there! 

While some people are not cape-wearers, I will forever be a fan of the cape. I love the way they drape and I truly think they are a piece that elevates any outfit. I love the chic, ladylike vibe of this cape, no doubt! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar