I have some more photos of the garden for you. The picture above captures the bright orange of my patch of California poppies. I save the seeds every year and spread them in the ground. If we have rain, they come back each spring. They are so easy to grow here!
This celery plant I rooted from the base of a bunch that I got from the co-op. I set it in water for about a week, changing the water each day. It looks like it's pretty happy. We will see it it regrows...
My pink roses make my heart melt. I thought that I couldn't grow roses. I gave up on them for fifteen years. Then I decided to try planting them in the ground instead of in pots. I stopped trimming them and fussing over them. What a difference!
They go through different stages of color. I find their energy to be so spiritual and uplifting. I love to sit outside and bask in their beauty.
The bearded irises are almost finished blooming. They come all the way up to my shoulder this year!
This is the backyard. All of the green spots are weeds that I am removing each day. I have my work cut out for me. I use a shovel and they come up easily. In time, this will be a forest of fruit trees...
Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English. I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them. Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.
0 Yorumlar