Remember those old brass candlesticks I found tucked away
in the garage.
I initially thought I would just leave them looking tarnished and aged,
but the more I looked at them, I thought they could use
a good polishing!
Did you know that Bar Keepers Friend is a beautiful and somewhat
easy way to restore brass to looking new again?
Using a soft towel or cloth, pour dabs of Bar Keepers Friend onto the cloth
and rub the brass gently until the tarnish has rubbed off.
Yes Ma'am, it's just that easy and I am loving the new look!
How many times have you passed up a old tarnished Brass piece
in an Estate Sale because it looked old and dingy?
I love, love. love them!
So many fond memories these candlesticks bring back....
Things you have had a long time mean something....
they hold treasured memories of special times.....
they hold treasured memories of special times.....


0 Yorumlar