| Great Spangled Fritillary |
| Pearly Crescentspot |
| White Admiral |
Some of the many wildlife sighting Henry and I had during a two week vacation in Minnesota.
A little video I made of Henry's night frogging adventure.
| Wood Frog |
| Widow Dragonfly |
| House Wren |
| Least Sandpiper |
| American Avocet |
| Caspian Tern - Ring-billed Gulls - Forster's Terns Wow that Caspian Tern is huge! bigger than the gulls. |
| Loon (Great Northern Diver) - It's not Minnesota wildlife without a Loon. |
| American White Pelican I counted 20 at one time. |
| Oh Deer! |
| American Goldfinch |
| Northern Phoebe |
| American Redstart - male not easy to see! but it did sit on a wire in the open only for a moment. |
| Yellow Warbler hiding in the tree tops. |
| Baltimore Oriole - juvenile |
| Wood Duck - Female |
| Hooded Merganser and chicks |
| Osprey |
Henry and I really enjoy investigating new ecosystems and habits and the critters with in.
| Chipmunk |
| Thanks Karen & Cove for a lovely vacation on the lake. |
| Bye Bye American Pie... |

0 Yorumlar