Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Spooky Halloween Party!

Our "haunted" house for the evening...


I had fun making this graveyard cake!
The table decorations...

We had so much fun at our Halloween party this year...I just LOVE decorating for the spookiest day of the year, and the party was a hit. There were witches, vampires, princesses, fairies, wolverines, and even burglars! Haha.

On the menu:
Steaks
Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Salad
Garlic Toast
Pumpkin Spice Cake with a "Bleeding Chocolate" Ganache Glaze! (Graveyard Cake shown above)

Here are a few pics from the night:
I told you that I like Halloween decorations...lol. The lights in the house were dimmed for the party and lit by candlelight. Spooky music played in the background, while spider webs covered everything!!!
My adorable niece, Dakota, and my cute nephew, Tristan...
Nicole and our precious neice, Amber Rose...
I was a fairy!
A fairy and a burglar (aka Brad)! Hehe...
Dakota thought it would be funny to make the fairy wear the witch's hat...
We convinced Tyler to put on the witch costume...LOL...
Me with my cute-as-a-button niece...isn't she an angel?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar