Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Cosmetics Flamingo Park Pink!




Pink! Who doesn't love pink? So, when MAC came out with Flamingo Park this spring, I knew I had to have some pinks to match the blooming flowers.  To my surprise, the bulk of this collection was some serious bright pinks and fuchsias.  I decided to get some to the more mellow shades this time around.  Don't get me wrong I  love me some brights, but I'm trying to purchase things that I'm going to get some serious use out of.  Also since this collection had the standard packaging I did not find the need to over indulge. 

Swatches from left to right of 
"Long Legged & Fabulous" and " Saint Germain"



I was quite surprised myself that I only purchased two of the eight lippies in this collection.  These retaile for $17.00 each.  "Long Legged & Fabulous" is described as "soft baby pink [Creamsheen + Pearl]" .  Thats a pretty spot on description.  I feel if I get too close to a Barbie care my lips might blend in LOL.   "Saint Germain" described as a "clean pastel pink [Amplified]" is an opaque, vibrant, pow, in your face pink.  When I think of Jeffrey Star, I see this shade.  Both lipstick make me very happy and I plan on having bright big, pink smiles this spring/summer.  Get ready Instagram!

Swatch of "What I Fancy" Powder Blush

If you know me, you know that I am more of a soft pink/peach/orange blush kind of girl.  "What I Fancy"  blush retails for $22.00.  When I laid eyes on the peachy pink  with a satin finish,  I knew this was made just for me LOL.  This seems a tad bit bright in the pan but once applied it's much softer.   

If pink is your color, this is an all pink collection.  It's still not to late to purchase "Flamingo Park" on MAC Cosmetics website.  Some of the items are limited and some are here to stay....for now.  

Till next time,

Amber



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar